Thinnect food safety solution offers peace of mind to restaurant, kitchen and supermarket managers with real-time temperature monitoring.
No network planning
Simple to install / installed by an electrician
The system monitors and records temperatures for hot foods (including internal temperatures) as well as refrigerators, walk-in refrigerators and cooled display cases.
Automated alerts and easy-to-use dashboards provide full real-time and historic visibility into food handling conditions in a facility and across facilities.
Full Feature Set
- Automated alerts to designated mobile devices if temperature above or below desired levels—helps to reduce food waste.
- 24/7 automated temperature monitoring and recording for compliance, food quality and equipment maintenance planning
- Cloud-based dashboards for full visibility: reports with historic temperature data and reports on individual areas
- Self-installable — customer can place sensors and configure sensor locations on an easy-to-use dashboard
- Customizable temperature ranges for individual areas
- Data is available immediately after the sensors have been placed